Wells Fargo Home Projects®
The Wells Fargo Home Projects® credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. an Equal Housing Lender. To apply for financing of Trane products and services, please click the image below.
Finance of America Home Improvement
Finance of America Home Improvement is designed to help homeowners achieve their home improvement goals by providing access to flexible financing for home upgrades. Please click the image below.
- A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Promotional financing options1
- Convenient monthly payment options
- Online account management
Microf is a relationship-based company that places top priority on the wants and needs of our customers. Our innovative rent-to-own strategy provides unmatched flexibility to consumers through quick response times and multiple payment terms and options. Microf helps restore the heating and cooling needs of the consumer with an affordable monthly payment through our extensive contractor network.
5 Things You Need to Know About Microf:
- We specialize in lease purchase options for residential replacement HVAC systems.
- We have a simple application process.
- We offer near-real-time Pre-Approval, Further Review, or Decline decisions.
- We offer convenient and affordable monthly renewal payment options based on 36, 48, or 60 months to ownership.
- Customers can take advantage of meaningful monthly payments and early purchase option discounts.
Microf’s program is designed for Homeowners that have an active bank account, and a steady source of income. Homeowners must also show that they have a comfort level with one of the flexible monthly payment options offered by Microf. It is that easy.
The following documents are accepted as verification of eligibility and are needed to complete the approval process:
- A completed online application
- Proof of income
For more information, please visit www.microf.com or call 855-MICROF1 (855.642.7631)